Now I usually avoid sprays because I have had disasters with frosted figures. I used the spray because I was in a hurry.
Today I sprayed another 13 figures. They frosted! Same can of spray, same shaking, sprayed in same place (outside).
Today is more humid - so that must be the issue.
I managed to fix the figures. Here's how.
First I brushed on some Daler-Rowney Soluble gloss varnish.
When the figures were dry I brushed on Windsor and Newton Galleria Matt Varnish
Worked brilliantly with no frosting.
The picture shows the result.
Now I need to base them up.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad